- RootedCON 2020 - “Password Cracking in the Modern Age” (Spanish video).
- RootedCON 2019 - “I know your p4$$w0rd (and if I don’t, I will guess it…)” (Spanish video) / (English video) (with Jaime Sánchez). Also at CCN-CERT XIII 2019.
A lookup table for MD5, NTLM and SHA1, with more than 126 billion entries.
After the password cracking study and talk “I know your p4$$w0rd (and if I don’t, I will guess it…)” Jaime Sánchez and I did for RootedCON 2019, everything was published in this repo so everyone can use the results.
A monospaced font designed to be clear, pragmatic and readable.
- Python SHA1 implementation: A pure Python SHA1 implementation, as defined in FIPS-180-4.
- Python AES implementation:A pure Python AES algorithm implementation, as defined in FIPS-197. Demo included.
- Python AES base generator: This script generates the S-Box, Galois Field lookup and Rcon tables used in the AES algorithm.