These are some of the personal projects I have done. Usually, the projects I consider potentially useful to someone.
A monospaced font designed to be clear, pragmatic and readable.
These are the configuration files I use to feel like home everywhere.
- Python SHA1 implementation: A pure Python SHA1 implementation, as defined in FIPS-180-4.
- Python AES implementation:A pure Python AES algorithm implementation, as defined in FIPS-197. Demo included.
- Python AES base generator: This script generates the S-Box, Galois Field lookup and Rcon tables used in the AES algorithm.
- Color Factors (demo): This is the demo I submitted to the JS1K 2013-spring competition.
- pyCollisions2D: A tiny Python (PyGame) elastic collisions simulator.