I’m Pablo J. Caro Martín (or just Pablo Caro for short), Offensive Cybersecurity Specialist, currently working as Red Team member for a big Spanish Company.
I love learning, hacking, programming, and tinkering around. Besides computers, I also enjoy trekking, very hot coffee, some videogames, music, and spending time in nature with my significant other and my awesome dog; among many, many others.
Some cool things I do, or I have done, or I can do, besides my projects:
I maintain my own micro-datacenter as a hobby, which I use to self-host several applications, as well as to learn and practice about new techs. I particularly enjoy working with Linux systems, networks, and all things related with automation.
I created Hermit, my very own monospaced font, because I didn’t quite like the rest.
After several years working in Cybersecurity, I have obtained some cool certifications, including:
- OSWE - OffSec Web Expert - Certification - Review
- OSWA - OffSec Web Assessor - Certification
- OSWP - OffSec Wireless Professional - Certification
- eCPTXv2 - Certified Penetration Tester eXtreme v2 (Retired) - Certification
- GREM - GIAC Reverse Engineering (CTF winner, coin holder!)- Certification
- OSCE - OffSec Certified Expert - Certification
- OSCP - OffSec Certified Professional - Certification
I can solve a 3x3x3 Rubik Cube in ~1 minute.
Feel free to contact me to say hi.