I’m Pablo Caro. I’m currently working as IT Security Person. I like learning, hacking, tinkering, very hot coffee, very cold beer, some videogames, and music; among others. Sometimes, I am known as pcaro90 on the Internet.
Some cool things I’m doing, or I have done, or I can do:
- I like solving boot2root machines and finding creative solutions to programming problems, such as the the Cryptopals Crypto Challenges and Project Euler.
- I got an OSCP and an OSCE.
- I created Hermit, my very own monospaced font.
- I implemented SHA1, AES and the AES S-Box/Galois Field/Rcon using pure Python, just for learning and fun.
- I can solve a 3x3x3 Rubik Cube in ~1 minute.
Have a nice day.